Ramtek Fencing LLC is committed to quality so that why we offer a 1 year warranty on product and installation.
We do not warranty against wind, hail, tornados or any other act of mother nature as well as vandalism or other man made destructions.
Some fence systems many carry a longer warranty on their fence systems.
Our vinyl fence are great for those that want a different option than wood. These fences are maintenance free and last for years. Vinyl fences come in may different colors, styles and size to fit your life style.
How the Estimate Process works
Chain-Link fences is one of the most cost effective permanent fencing barriers. Chain-Link comes in many different colors and gauges to fit your residential and commercial needs.
-When installing wood fences do you use nails or screws? Answer: Screws and nails
-Does Vinyl fences fade? Answer: Yes, the darker the color the more likely it will fade a little.
-Is Ramtek Fencing registered in the state of Nebraska? Answer: Yes, we are a LLC in the state of Nebraska.
1. You call for a hassle free estimate.
2. We come out and measure your fence area and discuss the kind of fence you want built and the specifications.
3. Within 2 to 5 days we will send you the cost of product and installation for your fence.
4. You review the quote and if you have any questions just give us a call.
5. Once you decide the project is a go we will schedule a time complete paperwork, call diggers hotline and a time to build your fence.
Ramtek Fencing LLC is Nebraska's premiere fencing contractor. Vinyl, wood, chain link, aluminum / steel – count on us for a hassel-free competitive quote that includes cost of fencing and installation.
Our wood fences are designed to look great and last for many years. Wood fences come in may different styles and size to fit your life style.
When discussing the fence that best fits your needs our Rep. will discuss your options of hardware that will work with your fence.
Aluminum fences are durable, great looking and can serve many options. Aluminum fences comes in many differents colors, styles and sizes to fit your residential and commercial needs.